Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2006 in review

The much done and always repetitive New Year's MEME, please do enjoy.

12 MONTHS OF QUESTIONS


JANUARY

1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
As I've already mentioned, I always resolve not to smoke and I did it, I made it, wooo hooo!

2. Who kissed you at midnight?
January 1st of 2006 marked a momentous occasion. Mr. Logo stayed awake past midnight and I got my New Year's kiss from him, wooo hooo!

3. Does it snow where you live?
We had very little snow last year, for which I am glad. Snow belongs in the mountains so that one may ski upon it, not on the roadway where one will skid upon it.

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
I usually prefer tea or coffee, but sometimes hot chocolate is just right.

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Nope, and really have no desire to go. Although, maybe if you were in a nice hotel room with a view that would be ok.


FEBRUARY

1. Who was your Valentine?
Mr. Logo but of course

2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your class?
I do believe so.

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
Nope


MARCH

1. Are you Irish?
Not so much

2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
I do, and my Irish bracele

t3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day?
Drank a Guiness and mocked Grunty for eating corned beef and cabbage

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Oh yeah


APRIL

1. Do you like the rain?
I usually do, but the 28 straight days featured in the winter of 2006 was NOT my thing.

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
Nope

3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
Nah, I am not a big fan of the candy overload.


MAY

1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
Those really pretty ones, with the petals that are kinda (insert hand gesture here [NOT that one, you perv]) shaped like that.

2. Do you like the spring?
Other than the allergy issues I'm quite fond of it.

3. Finish the phrase "April showers":
on days when she doesn't bathe.

4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring?
Green


JUNE

1. What year did/will you graduate from high school?
1989

2. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?Nuh uh! There is Flag Day and Father's Day, and birthdays and the Summer Solstice!


JULY

1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?
Painted, and welcomed Mr. Logo and Thing One home from a trip

2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
Nope

3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
Nope. Are you kidding? I live in western Washington!A/C, we don't need no steenking A/C, cept in the car.


AUGUST

1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
Nope

2. What was your favorite summer memory?
Hanging out with my Susie Q and the Village Idiot in Seattle was so much fun, and there was the motorcycle riding, and the painting (which I actually do enjoy) and the going to the beach and all that.

3. Did you have a sunburn?
Nope, SPF 65 applied hourly and lots of shade seeking

4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
Yup, we live about 5 minutes away and its a great place to play.


SEPTEMBER

1. Did you attend school/college in '06?
Nope

2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?
Professor LaBombard, in additon to having a fabulous name he was an interesting and open minded instructor.

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
I do actually, yes


OCTOBER

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume?
The year I dressed up as a tiger. A friend had an awesome suit, so I borrowed it and my sis did the make up. Oh, or the year I was a geisha, that was good too.

2. Did you trick or treat or go to a party??
Parteh

3.Did you dress up? If so, as what?
Nope, not this year, this year I went as a fed-up parent, very convincing


NOVEMBER

1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving was here, and it was lovely

2. Do you love stuffing?
Well, that would be a qualified yes. My grandfather insists on bringing oyster dressing, ACK!

3. What are you thankful for?
Family and friends most of all


DECEMBER

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Yes

2. If not, what do you celebrate?
I also celebrate the Winter Solstice, Festivus, and Boxing Day

3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Yup
4. Get anything special last year?
Oh yeah!

5. What do you want this year?
World peace

6. Do you like cold weather?
As long as I am properly dressed for it I like it for short periods of time

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever smoke?

I like your resolutions. I may adopt them.

I look forward to many pictures of you on your bike. I always wanted one so I'll need to live vicariously through you.

Happy New Year.

lime said...

i only have one question. how does one dress an oyster?

Anonymous said...

Oyster dressing? Ick.

Who, by the way, was the first person to eat an oyster? What was that idiot thinking? "Hey, let's break this razor-sharp rock and see if there is a snot-like substance inside!" Mmmm ...

The Grunt said...

That was one long-ass meme!

Breazy said...

Cool answers ! I also did this meme and had fun doing it . You have a good day and I hope your weather out there isn't bad . I saw on tv this morning where parts of your state are flooded bad and I hope that isn't where you are !

DaMasta said...

A tulip?

DaMasta said...

I stole this. :D

Logophile said...

Goldennib~ I never have. I tried it once and it didn't take.

Lime~ If one has any sense at all, one doesn't

Dorky Dad~ That is an excellent question, you have too much time on your hands.

Grunty~ I know, and I even mentioned you, did you notice?

Breazy~ No flooding right here, thanks, but I could do with a sunny day, ok.


Damasta~ Sure, a tulip, why not, and steal it, baby, make it your own!

The Grunt said...

Corned beef and cabbage=guud!