Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A meme

Why you may ask? Because I am lazy, and the last post was all about you people, sheesh gimme a break.

Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Ernst Mach,
Toni Morrison,
Yoko Ono,
Vanna White,
John Travolta,
Molly Ringwald
Regina Spektor
Where was your first kiss?
I'm going to have to go with Lime's answer on this one,
On the mouth

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
No, but I've wanted to.

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes, I have, more than once.

Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
I have, I was a choir member.

What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Face; eyes, lips, chin...
Beyond that I'm afraid you're asking for classified information

What is your biggest mistake?
Having proceeded without due caution for the feelings of others

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Nope, I've always managed to do it really well on accident.

Say something totally random about yourself.
My very first chat pal was a guy from New Zealand. We lost contact when he moved to India. I still think about him and wonder how he is.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
I was once told I look like Bette Midler, I think it's just the big hair and big voice.

Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
I have kiddies, of course I do.

Did you have braces?
Nope, it's all natural, baby

Are you comfortable with your height?
Yup, and there are heels for when I want to be a little taller,
but 5'5 is NOT short!

What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
For our anniversary several years ago Mr. Logo arranged to have a mini-tape recorder delivered to me in the morning. I wa s directed to an address which turned out to be a massage therapist, after my massage she gave me an envelope directing me to a salon where I received a manicure and pedicure. From there I was pampered in a variety of ways and got a whole new outfit, then met Mr. logo for a lovely meal.
It was spectacular. The man is a romantic genius.

Do you speak any other languages?
I've been moderately fluent at Greek and Italian while living in those countries but at the moment all that remains are a few choice hand gestures.

Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
The esteemed elder sister talked me into that exactly once. What a horrible experience. Being cooked like a hot dog on a glass grill, bleck.

What magazines do you read?
National Geographic
Food and Wine

Have you ever ridden in a limo?
I have, and we made out, it was ok though, we had just gotten married.

Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes, and thank you for bringing up such a painful memory. Perhaps you'd like to give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice in it?

Do you watch MTV?
On the rare occasions when they are actually playing some music videos, sometimes

What's something that really annoys you?
Shrill noises, indecisive and inattentive driving, willful ignorance, and the slaughter of the English language by native speakers.

What's something you really like?
Adult activities, reading, cinnamon rolls, cheesecake, communing with kindred spirits.

Can you dance?
I do dance, on occasion, the quality of said dancing is not open to critique

What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
All night and the next day, insomnia sucks!

Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Yes I have. I don't remember a whole lot about it, but that is probably for the best.
Look both ways before crossing, children!!
I was going to add some visuals to add impact to that warning but Blogger is not cooperating.
If you really want to see, check the post out here.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you don't like the slaughter of innocent words and phrases by Grammatical Barbarians?

This is the part of my comment where I'm supposed to butcher the language, but I don't think so good today, so I isn't gonna do it.

Jacob said...

Does Mr. Logo have a copyright on that action? Can I subscribe. Ask him! Ask him!!! Now I want to get me a gal just to try it out.

Jacob said...

Oooops---question mark. (hope i dint piss ewe awf)

lime said...

mr logo is indeed a romantic genius! he rocks! i swear he needs to open a school for this sort of thing....

Breazy said...

Wow , Mr. Logo is a keeper ! OUCH on the accident .

Anonymous said...

you're so right, 5'5" is NOT short. as for that device? aieeee! (actually, i have something similar in my arm after a bad break 2 years ago, but that doesn't make it any less "aieeeee" worthy)

always a pleasure to learn more about youyou, Logo, the good, the bad, the romantic, the funny, and the... ugly (aieeeee!) xox

DaMasta said...

I'm sorry to say, but 5'5'' IS short.. I am 5'5'' and I am the third shortest person at my office :-/

(butthat'swhyiwearheels)

Stephanie said...

LOL -- I was seriously considering doing this meme then realized I'd already done it. I think Lime actually got it from me.

You are taller than me but I am taller than Susie. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Fun, stuff, Logo. I wanna try it. The meme. Not the walking out in traffic...

S said...

What? You dont wanna be cooked like a hot dog on a glass grill? Why ever not?

Har har!
Wow I want a birthday like that. What a cool gifty, Mr Logo!

Doug The Una said...

Are you sure the most romantic thing didn't involve reverse peristalsis?

egan said...

That's the best "random" comment you can say about yourself? I'm stunned.

Logophile said...

Le Dork~ You cannot perturb me with your pettyu tricks.

Gawpo~ You may, but you have to pay for the right.

Lime~ I told him your suggestion, he was pleased but unconvinced.

Breazy~ He is a keeper! And look both ways, girl, that is all I have to say about that :P

Neva~ LOL, I know, looks like a torture device. Glad you are recovered as well.

Damasta~ It is NOT, dammit!

Snavy~ I still say you should do it again.

Seamus~ I dance my motorcycle around the lane when there is no traffic, does that count?

Cindra~ You have chosen wisely, that is definitely the one of the two I would recommend.

Bare~ I know, I have no sense of adventure.

Doug~ That will be enough vomit talk, thank you very much.

Egan~ Sorry, it was late, the pressure was too much.

Anonymous said...

Logo, what a meme - excellent. I don't think I knew that factoid about you getting hit by a car. They make em tough where you come from. And Mr. Logo such a romantic, sigh.