Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I know the best people ever

Today I thought I would introduce everyone to the folks in my side bar as well as a couple other blogs I visit from time to time and I hope you will take the time to pop over to a couple that sound interesting.

My hijacker pals These people are the reason I started blogging, we all met in Yahoo trivia room.

Limey A hijacker and a kindred spirit who writes a funny and friendly blog.

Susie A hijacker and a face to face friend, her blog is all about the visuals!! Well, mostly.

Snav Another hijacker, a good friend, a dedicated dancer and a poet, and she knows it.

Breazy One more hijacker, a beautiful lady and a beautiful spirit. She has a personal, personable blog.

Ex-Pansi Files A talented violinist, a writer and a teller of terrific tales, Weirsdo is wonderful.

Waking Ambrose The home of Ambrose Bierce and Doug, the cuddly curmudgeon.

Belle of the Brawl Sar is taking a little break to do some important real world stuff but it was a great blog!

Monika The lovely Germanic Icelander who disguises herself as a penguin. She's been busy living and so blogging is not as frequent lately, but still always a good read.

Lily Yesterday she started yoga, yay! (ok, it was a couple days ago, but i liked the Y) She has also threatened to sneak in my house while I'm sleeping and cut my hair.

Monkey Boy Egan is a local who knows almost everything. He loves French, life, and Gatorade. He is getting new windows.

Dog Daze Icy and Tom were one of the my first blogs I just wandered into and thus it is proved that karma can be kind.

Bucky's Beta Mirielle is another local, she is wise, wonderful and witty, plus she knows perfume and the law, watch out!

Casper's Canadian My Canadian twin sister, kyahgirl, she's been rather busy lately between trying to live her life and her mom's health, but I still like to drop in from time to time.

The Grunt The weird, wonderful world of a real genius. He's a sweetie with a zing.

Just Tom A man with a lot to say who has been uncharacteristically quiet lately, give him time.

Cindra A mom and a wife, and a daughter, and a woman of words and wisdom in Oregon, well worth a visit.

Diesel A blatant traffic whore, he actually can write pretty well and is very amusing.

Dan A funny and sweet guy, he is way too excited about the possibility of ending up like Jack Lalanne and wants to move to Sumatra.

G She's from New York and still manages to say things simply. You have to admire that.

Seamus A local, for at least a little bit longer, Seamus has the eye of an artist, the soul of poet and the dog of a Swiss farmer.

Goldennib Nessa has a cool logo, I mean another one, in addition to me, a great outlook on life and a ton of stuff to do.

The amazing TLP The matriarch of the Pez clan. She's witty and wonderful and listens to the radio.

Candace A kickass homeschooling writer who is as strange as I am, almost, and she's tall.

Pants A gal in Cali who has a great name, writes even better but not often enough.

Actonbell One of the Pez people, she has shoes, cats, books but thankfully, no more overtime.

Dorky Dad What can I say, he is a dork. But he is a funny dork.

Scaramouche Jones He's got it all backward, but he's Down Under, so it's ok.

Somewhere Joe A truant with gift for artistic self expression

Gawpo An Oregon man who seems a bit of a logophile himself.

Claire A football fan who reads sci-fi in Cali.

Robin A middle school librarian who has some very unruly cats, but they are cute.

Anita She has some good advice (Say NO to crack) and some stuff to make you laugh.

Professor Fate He borrowes photos, some quotes and occasionally writes something, a nice place to stop by from time to time.

Blither A local transplanted to Vegas, read the blather of a Blitherbean.

Damasta The recently engaged and very happy receptionist in Texas.

Schnoodlepooh Peg and her puppies, a local gal who is a real sweetheart.

Central Snark Where some of my Waking Ambrose friends hang out to play.

Al He's up the Hudson with some questions, historical information with a twist of lime.

Vera A Canadian blogger, she doesn't allow comments, but that's ok, she doesn't need 'em.

Guggs Another Canadian , also on a bit of a break, but a good read when he gets going.

30 comments:

DaMasta said...

I'm honored to be one of the blogs you frequent :) You certainly are one of my favorites!

xoxo

The Grunt said...

Coming from a fellow red head, I take your comment about me as a compliment. Actually, there was no mistaking it as a compliment this time. Have you gone all soft on me?

Stephanie said...

Very cool! You have a lot of great people listed in your sidebar. I already have a few of them in mine from following them from here. Does that make me a stalker?

Anonymous said...

this is what i get for not coming by more often, isn't it? sigh... that'll teach me. xox

Anonymous said...

You are too cool. I bet you throw a great party. Thanks for the shout out. Neva, don't get all blue, I'm sure Logo rightfully thinks of you as THE SNARK.

When I'm home surfing about, I plan on checking out these links, so thanks.

Anonymous said...

By the way, what ever happened to the Village Idiot? Seems his blog is not his blog anymore.

Logophile said...

Damasta~ xoxo, and I'm always glad to see you here!

Grunt~ It was bound to happen sooner or later, ya crazy lil sweet-tart.

Snavylyn~ I've gotten some of mine from you, see how nicely we share?

Neva~ Aaawwww, I was pretty much thinking the Snark link was the best way to find you. Don't be sad little girl :p

G~ I prefer to attend other people's parties, less clean up for me that way, and if I can invite my friends to your party even better! VI has decided blogging takes up too much time so he packed it in a while back.

Blither~ Some of us were not intended to be tan at ALL. Yes, you got it right, and no, I didn't decide he was one of those, he calls himself that.

lime said...

lotsa good stuff there. damasta got engaged??? i gotta haul my heiney over there and get the skinny!

Anonymous said...

That was fun. You know nice peeps!

Anonymous said...

Wow I am honored to be included. I really like your blog and I will have hours of entertainment checking out your favs.(found you through Diesel- btw)

Doug The Una said...

Cuddly?

Anonymous said...

Logophile's blogophiles.

Jacob said...

You're gonna make me lacrimate, doggone it!

Logophile said...

Seamus~ Its been a pleasure getting to know you and the Buffledog.

Lime~ It's true, she did!

Cindra~ I know lots of good peeps, and I am very glad you are among them.

Claire~ A blessing by way of the traffic whore, more proof that prostitution is good for us.

Doug~ CUDDLY! You have a problem with that, buster? Hm?!

Somewhere Joe~ Just so

Gawpo~ Just don't get any on me

Anonymous said...

wow, Logo. you know a lot of people. and by the way, thanks for the mention.

Anonymous said...

it's all good, half the time i feel invisible, anyway (if only it was when i'm wearing jeans)...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout, and the recommendations.

I love it when people not just link to other blogs, but then tell people why they visit said blogs.

SJ said...

What's a hijacker?

Logophile said...

Guggs~ I DO know alot of people, and imagine, there are people I only know in 3-D, dang, I feel popular now.

Neva~ Invisble? You?! NEVAH, and I've seen you in your jeans, you look mahvelous.

Dorky Dad~ That's your second mention in a week, dang, you'd think I liked your blog or something, wouldn't ya?

Mr. Jones~ A mutual friend of ours hijacked a blog sometime ago and then invited some of her friends to join her on the blog entitled, "So We Hijacked a Blog." It's only been around for a year or so though, so I can understand how you missed it.

S said...

Yay I made the cut!

Anonymous said...

Awww. We love you too, Logo.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out you dead sexy vixen!!
Rawwwrrrrr!
*mwa*
/Vera

Anonymous said...

ust think if they all came over to visit at the same time. What a party!

Breazy said...

Awww thank you Logo ! You are too sweet! I have new pics posted of the house if you have time to check them out . I hope you have a good day!

egan said...

Good thing your blogroll isn't twice as long. I won't go over 40 peeps on mine for the sake of a post like this.

I know almost everything eh? Huh, you're messing with me aren't you? I don't proclaim to know everything. Think this expression: "Jack all trades, master of none". I'm the master of none.

By the way, nice update Logo™. You're too kind to your peeps.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of doing this, too and instead, I accidently deleted my entire blogroll and then never had a chance to put it back.

And you are my favorite, coolest, Logo!

Logophile said...

Susie~ There was never any doubt.

Diesel~ You say the sweetest things.

Vera~ I couldn't make a list of my favs without you, mwah!

Tom and Icy~ If they come, make sure you hide the liquor :p

Breazy~ Progress, yay!

Egan~ Ok, maybe you don't know everything, but you look stuff up, and that is just as good. It's easy to be good to my peeps, I've got great peeps!

Logophile said...

Goldennib~ Thank you! and oh man, that would be a bummer. Best advice I received very early was to keep a copy of my template saved somewhere else. It's saved my ass more than once.

Anonymous said...

I am pleased and surprised to have gained your notice. The cats, on the other hand, take it as their due.

Thanks for such a great list of links to explore on a snow day!

Anonymous said...

Oh! This is SO SWEET of you.

And you mentioned me. Aw shucks!

You rock! No ifs, ands or butts.

OK? Hugs and smooches!