Wednesday, February 28, 2007

All I have to do is dream



Oh my life is changing everyday
Every possible way
Though my dreams, it’s never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems
I know I felt like this before
But now I’m feeling it even more
Because it came from you
Then I open up and see
The person fumbling here is me
A different way to be
I want more, impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore
They’ll come true, impossible not to do
Impossible not to do
Now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don’t hurt me
For what I couldn’t find
Talk to me amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You’re everything to me
Oh my life is changing everyday
Every possible way
Though my dreams, it’s never quite as it seems’cause you’re a dream to me
Dream to me

---------

I've been signing (yes, I meant to type signing, not singing, although I was singing too) this song today and the Things are alternately fascinated and fed up. ANYway, it's the perfect song for this morning, so I thought I would share.

9 comments:

armalicious said...

There seems to be a theme among some of the bloggers I'm visiting. I love this song, though.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about this song.

Freaky...

Dan said...

I wish I could SIGN songs because folks don't like when I sing them! :)

I love her voice. I always liked the Cranberries.

Ironically, I also posted a video today ... but it's of ME. Dancing. Brace yourself.

Unknown said...

Mmmm ... cranberries. My wife makes excellent cranberry nut bread. It doesn't sing, though.

lime said...

gotta love the cranberries!

robkroese said...

Great song. I miss the Cranberries. Whatever happened to them?

Jacob said...

Diesel, didn't you hear? They got bogged down.

Jacob said...

How did I totally miss this post! Crap. I love this song. She could yodel if she wanted to.

Jacob said...

Thank you for this, Logo. I know you posted this just for me. So, thank you so very much. From the bottom of my heart. From the left ventricle. From the aortic aperture. And from the mitral valve. But that's all.