Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Because deep down, I am a traditional gal

I started this blog out stealing meme ideas from Snavy and ya know, I think I'll keep it up!

What curse words do you use most?
I spend most of my time with children so I mostly use euphemisms,
we pretend that means I'm not really cussing.

Do you own an iPod?
No, we are waiting till 6 months before they are completely outmoded to switch over.

What time is your alarm clock set to?
7:15 although I use it as little as possible

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I would rather take the picture, some weird looking chick always sneaks into frame in front of me anyway

What was the last movie you watched?
The original Nutty Professor with Jerry Lewis

What CD is currently in your player?
Scarlett's Walk, thanks SUSIE!

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
I mostly only use milk in my tea, so regular please

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
I'm afraid I can't tell you that, I'd have to kill you, and I am just not up for that kind of mess right now

When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Couple weeks ago, it was ok, but the company was awesome. Now I just had a CICR coffee the other day, and oh how I love them.
Can you whistle?
While I work even, I'm all multi-talented like that.

Did you watch cartoons when you were little?
Not very often, I grew up without a TV

Do you own any band t-shirts?
No, but please, don't feel you need to send me one or anything, I've make it this far without one, I'm pretty sure I can find the strength to carry on.

What will you be doing in an hour?
Dealing with starting the day with the Things

What was the last song you heard?
God Shuffled His Feet, love that one

Last time you cried?
Couple days ago


Desktop or laptop?
Desktop, the laptop in this household is ancient and not hooked up to the net.

What’s the weather like?
Grey

What were you doing an hour ago?
Sleeping

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
8 is the preference although I can make due on less for a while. I do so love my sleep, I need my sleep, I want my sleep, mmmmm, sleeeeeep

Do you eat breakfast daily?
Often I eat dinner leftovers, sometimes toast, it depends, if Mr. Logo is home I usually have a whole breakfasty type meal.

What did you do last night?
Made and ate stirfry, chatted with the fam, took a long bath and read a book, chatted with Mr. Logo, then went to bed, mmmmmmm sleeep

Do you use sarcasm?
Never

Do you sleep on your side/back/stomach?
Curled up on my side

Do you watch the news?
Nope, internet news, baby

Do you have any scars?
Quite a few, and some have been featured here!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaawwww...

Feel free to steal anything from me.

I'm thinking I'll survive without a band t shirt too.

lime said...

yeah, i'm pretty sure i'm going to steal this....

Unknown said...

You mean you can STEAL memes? Why didn't I think of that?

And have you tried McDonald's coffee? I heard it's better than Starbucks.

S said...

I have a vintage Clash tshirt for ya! :P

That was very informative, taking notes for later usage....

Malnurtured Snay said...

I, apparently, curse so much people are surprised to learn I didn't spend five years in the Navy.

Gill said...

Oh wow, Crash Test Dummies. Love em.
Your answers are so you! Love them too.
Going nuts without Mum sorry to be away so long shugs...
xo
Have a super day, night, whatever it is there!

Anonymous said...

Sleeping? Sleeping? It's grey and greyderful outside! What are you doing sleeping?

Nessa said...

I was shocked to find you are a traditionalist; D

Logophile said...

Snavy~ Thanks, babe, and somehow you and I will manage together despite our lack of band shirts, I just know it.

Lime~ Go for it, easy and fun!

Dorky dad~ Yes, you can steal memes, in fact, sometimes it is encouraged. McDonald's coffee, isn't there alot of fat in EVERYTHING they make? I don't want fatty coffee. eow

Susie~ And I bet it looks GREAT on ya, make sure you get it all right, I will be quizzing you later.

Actonbell~ Are you holding up alright without them? I could probably get you one on ebay it is desperate :p

Snay~ My honey was in the Navy for quite a while and so its not so much that I lack the vocabulary as it is I lack the setting to make use of it.

Blue~ YES! Love 'em too, you have excellent taste. Take your time, the beauty of a blog is that is stays here and waits for you. Real life has to come first SOMETIMES!
mwah!

Seamus~ Are you trying to rub it in?? Watch it, mister!

Goldennib~ It's all true, really! Are you buying it?

yerdoingitwrong said...

I'm gonna steal this, too.

I found you via Dorky Dad. I'm in Seattle, too. Thought I'd read up on a local! =)

Logophile said...

Annie~ I'm glad you stopped by! I am NOT doing it wrong, it just LOOKS that way...to everyone.
:p

Joe Jubinville said...

Is eight hours ever enough? Of course not. That's what naps are for. Jiggle my hammock at your peril.

Logophile said...

Joe~ well, scootch over then!

Jacob said...

Okay. I didn't get to this one either!!! Bad friend, Gawpo. But you just proved one of your claims. You ate dinner leftovers yesterday for breakfast. So it's twoo, it's twoo!

Logophile said...

Gawpo~ S'ok, you don't HAVE to hit every post, they are there if you get to em, if not, it's all good. I really do eat leftovers for breakfast, minimum energy requirement for maximum flavor effect.

Dan - CICR said...

From Camano Island Coffee Roasters:

I see that I am reaching back in the past here but I wanted to tell you "thank you" for writing about us and linking to our site! We just installed new tracking tools and it's been a lot of fun to see everyone spreading the word about us!

Thanks again!
Dan - CICR