Monday, February 12, 2007

Countdown to Valentine's, two days remain.
I propose anyone who is not bothered by all the Valentine's Day hype try poking themselves in the eye everytime they see or hear an ad telling you what you would buy if you "really" love someone.
If you are bothered, make it a drinking game. Although, if you die of alcohol poisoning I will claim no responsibility.
Just as a little note of interest,
the Strait of Gibralter is 36 miles long.
Mr. Logo and I went to a date night which included a Wheel of Fortune type game.
We won second place, thank you, thank you very much.
Mr. Logo purchased and installed some highway bars on Red Molly for me.
Still to come, a windshield, sissy bar, and saddlebags.
Opinion Poll
Do you think Red Molly would look better with
or
Here are the soft bags, silver to go with her flames, that he was looking at specifically.

And here, a little song I like,(Sorry, Youtube removed it, it was Superman by the Crash Test Dummies).

11 comments:

lime said...

personally, i like the black leather bags best, but that's just me.

and that is a very weird video, lol/

Anonymous said...

Soft.

Crash Test Dummies certainly have interesting lyrics.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

I love crash test dummies, but this vid isn't working...it says it's no longer available. Damn. I like thew soft bags.

DaMasta said...

I vote for the soft bags! She'll look vicious. ;)

If my boyfriend "really" loved me, he'd buy me my own Bahama.

I'm jus' sayin.

Joe Jubinville said...

soft bags - with a bit of fringe.

my blog buds are coming up candle lit and mystical today, as am I... what's up?

Jacob said...

I try not to encourage anyone who rides a donorcycle. But if I had to choose, I submit the (so far) only vote for the hard saddlebags. Easier to clean, I would think. I like the sustained lines of the hard bags as well. They go with the bike. If you had a soft leather bike frame, I might be changing my mind.

Claire said...

I definitely vote for the hard bags mostly for practical purposes. They will survive the wear and tear better. Hard bags would be more difficult to steal and in fact they are easier to keep clean.

Bsoholic said...

I'm no expert, but I'd say go with the soft bags.

G said...

Go with the shopping bags! Ha, kidding. I like the soft bags although some good practical points have been made for the hard ones.

Now Somewhere Joe's - with the fringe - nice.

So you can see I've been no help. Whatever you get - enjoy and use them in good health.

Anonymous said...

soft... in black leather...

armalicious said...

Soft saddlebags. The hard ones look too...hard.