Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thing Two infected his brother.
Now they are both runny about the nose, hacking and snuffling, and feverish.
Sure, they may look cute but they can litter a room full of moist, multicolored tissues quicker than anyone would have dreamed possible. Course if you are the kind of sicko who dreams of nasty tissues, please don't tell me. Something do NOT need to be shared.
Our pretty, pretty princess got her back leg caught in between a bed and bedframe and hurt herself. It was no joke that she is just as clumsy as I am. Hmmm, could the clumsiness of the human be passed on to the dog? She is limping in a most pitiful manner so we will be going to the vet.
In other cheery news, the mama is having another little surgery to facilitate cancer treatments.
This should just be a day surgery but the recovery from the last surgery was not great so it would be nice if this one went smoothly. My mother appears to be the queen of negative side effects.
If I didn't have sick kids and a broken dog I would go to see her in the hospital. Maybe I could send the dog to the vet with the sick kids, hmmmmmm, nah.
Last time I left the kids alone for 15 minutes one of them locked the other out of the house and then in retaliating that one locked his brother in the dog's kennel when he finally got in.
I have tried, really, I have, to teach them not to behave like wild animals. But look at those faces up there! Devil inside, I'm telling you. They get that from their father!

Update~
I almost forgot, it's February! Since everyone seems to either enjoy Valentine's Day or else wish to forget it altogether I thought I would try to offend equally by doing the 14 days of Valentine's with these terribly amusing cards...

Doncha just get a warm feeling inside?

15 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah ::cough:: they get it ALL from their dad! ::cough,cough::

The Grunt said...

I'm sorry you have so many things happening at once, Logo.

lime said...

i would blame blogger if i were you. it seems to be the source of no small amoutn of suffering.

i hope mama does better this time. prayers to that effect....

DaMasta said...

This year I can't wait for v-day. And I better frickin' get something good.

;)

Breazy said...

Awwww bless their hearts! I know how they are feeling as I am now snotting and sniffling and coughing. I hope they feel better soon!

I am in 100% agreement with the Valentine sign! It is so overrated!

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

So is this a pragmatic's view of a tedious and inane cry for emotional validation, or the disallusioned bitterness of a true romantic?

Jacob said...

This is what I got when I first tried to comment:

This server is currently experiencing a problem. An engineer has been notified and will investigate.

Status code: 1-500-20

Jacob said...

But what I really wanted to say was: Do you think you can dig that tooth up that left that nice hole in Thing Two's smile and donate it to Cindra? Sure, she needs a #14 and it appears he's missing a #9, but it'd be better than what she's got right now.

Hobbes said...

"Love" the message.
Best wishes to your mother, and to Ariella.
The poor Things. They are using all those tissues because the snot swallowing thing at the museum got them concerned.

Anonymous said...

I'll be hoping all the best for mama and her BP this time...as for those boys...they'll bounce back and continue trying to make you get grey hairs...but the pup...do keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Snavy~ Yes, I know, thank you for seeing things my way.

Grunty~ Thanks, sweets, mwah.

Lime~ Your imput is duly noted and the blame is shifted, score!

Damasta~ Im sure Adam will at least get you a card :D

Breazy~ There are feeling mostly better, thank goodness.

Met2morf~ Yes

Gawpo~ Blogger is evil, but you are very generous..WITH MY SON'S TEETH!!!


Weirsdo~ Good point, I will blame the PSC for their colds!

Cindra~ Update will be posted for tomorrow at your word.

Nessa said...

Prayers for you to deal with all of your trials. Prayers for your mom. Take care of the poor puppy. Lock both things in the kennel until they are better. I saw on the news, that is the new parenting skill.

G said...

Well in the Things defense, they were in cages (at least one of them), that's not acting like a wild animal.

Speedy recovery to all Things, both fair skinned and furry.

SeePearrl said...

cool pics there!

Anonymous said...

Goldennib~ Good advice, and many thanks, Im off to do more quality parenting.

G~ Don't give them excuses, they make plenty all on their own :p

White forest~ Many thanks