Monday, February 19, 2007

I had a really great birthday and many thanks to you all for your good wishes, gifts, and kind thoughts. Here is a birthday card Snavy sent me, its one of those "picture from the year you were born" cards. Isn't that thoughtful? (She is the same age as me)
Susie sent me a couple things too.
I love my curvy mermaid soap, isn't she cool?
She also gave me more lavender, which I adore, I keep it in my pillow case, and my panty drawer.
Here are the highway bars Mr. Logo put on my motorcycle. Miss Molly in all her glory, mmmmmm, purty The Things got me some CDs, they have such great taste. My mom and dad got me an electric toothbrush. Hear that, Lily, I finally got one too!
Mr. Logo made me completely amazing Thai food for dinner,
AND
a lemon cake with lemon frosting and a strawberry/rhubarb fruit spread in the center, delicious!
My Aged Ps came and joined us as did the esteemed elder sister and her two munchkins, one of which is pictured here with the Things.
I also got THIS. It's fabulous, and I love it.
I got birthday money from Mr. Logo's family and thought it was the perfect gift for me.
Here is a sample page.
I got songs, and birthday posts, and online gifts (mmmmm, men, thanks, Blue, and Lime, and you too, Joe).
I am very blessed.

14 comments:

The Grunt said...

I like Cake.

DaMasta said...

vroom! vroom! very vicious! so what's the highway bars for, any how?

Anonymous said...

e-e- hem ...

Gill said...

At first I was afraid, I was petrified...but then I bought the album way back when and loved it.
I drove a little golden K-car at the time and dubbed her, "The Fashion Nugget" in honour of the day. Cake rocked!
The car is gone, but the song is on my iPod.
Love ya girly! Your gifts were great and glad you had an awesome day. That bike is suh-weet.
xo

S said...

LOL @ the correspondence book!!!

Im so glad you had a fun day, and BTW, those other little sticker thing are bindis..wear then between your eyebrows..or...whereever you want to actually! :D

:X

Joe Jubinville said...

Cake galore... some for now, some for later. Ye-ha!

Claire said...

Wow, Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like a good time was had by all. I think Cake is from around these (norcal-sacramento) parts.

Jacob said...

Cake? Ain't never hoid of um. I will get Cindra to enlighten me. Claire sounds like she lives by Diesel. Tell Damasta what those highway bars are for, Logo. They don't have them on airplanes. They just give you two knees to place your head between. You know the rest....

I loved celebrating your first birthday (for me, that is).

Jacob said...

LOGO!!! GO OVER TO CENTRAL SNARK AND SEE WHAT'S OVER THERE TODAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

all that and cake? you are a lucky girl! so glad to know your birthday was as memorable/wonderful/delicious as you are, my friend! xox

Unknown said...

Wow. What an excellent birthday you had. I wish someone would give ME mermaid-shaped soap.

lime said...

i sent a card too but i guess it got there late. sorry.

looks liek youhad a fabulous birthday and i am so glad. youcertainly deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Grunt~ I like CAKE and cake, mmmmm

Damasta~ They are for protecting the engine in case the bike gets laid over and for making it easier to get it back up if it goes over. Molly is purty but she weighs about 5 or 6 hundred pounds.

Snav~ ? Got a little something stuck? Have I forgotten something?

Blue~ Ah yes... Mr. Logo knew I already loved a bunch of the songs on that one, so added it to my collection. Good stuff, thanks again, mwah!

Susie~ I LOVE that book, omg, too funny. You will so be getting some of those, heh heh Thanks for the Bindis too, I used some the other night :D

Actonbell~ Thanks, you know, he decorates cakes too, the man is a wonder.

Joe~ Good thing I love cake, huh?

Claire~ Indeed they are, thanks on the birthday wishes and you are correct, good times all around.

Gawpo~ The music clip I posted in the 14th was them, you can see it still if you scroll down my page (heh heh, that sounds a little dirty) Crash bars all explained, in planes you get parachutes, and knees, uh huh. I enjoyed you celebrating my birfday too, thanks!

Neva~ Aw, thanks, sweetie, you know, I'm rather fond of you too!

Dorky dad~ Sorry, man, you gotta have really cool friends for that to happen. Well, who knows, maybe the wife will get you some, she seems pretty with it.

Lime~ OOOOO, now I have something MORE to look forward to, yay! It was a great day, thanks, mwah!

G said...

Boy do I suck! Will you forgive me - your birthday is the same as my Mom's and I was visiting and well one thing led to the next...

Happy Birthday - a year of health and happiness for you. Looks like it was a wonderful day and like your new birthday tunes. Those Things have great taste!